Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The beginning

So I'm finally trying to catch up with the world by starting this blog. But how does one begin? I mean, is it like a diary where u start off with ever so cheesy "dear diary" (or in this case dear blog) or is it just like a regular chatroom where a simple "'sup ppl" suffices? At this point I'm sure any of you who may have knowingly or mistakenly logged onto this blog will be thinking what a loser!! But hey, (as I'm sure the more intelligent readers will already have figured) at least the name of the blog now makes sense.
Now coming back to my initial question, how do I begin? What do I begin with? Do I introduce myself to the world or do I anonymously try to stir controversies? Do I ask questions or try to give answers? I really don't know. Maybe it would be easier just to say the fool has arrived on the internet (As I'm sure a lot of you have concluded already.) So read on if you like, to acquaint yourself with a couple of incidents from the recent past that may help you establish how the fool's persona was born...

No comments: